This weeks edition of IMPACT Press Pass featured Knockout Tenille Dashwood, who is set to compete against Jordynne Grace this Saturday on IMPACT Plus at Victory Road. The show opened up with a big announcement by Josh Matthews that at Bound For Glory, The Motor City Machine Guns will defend their tag team titles in a 4-Way against The North, The Good Brothers, and Ace Austin and Madman Fulton. Matthews also announced that Karl Anderson, Alex Shelley, Ace Austin, and Josh Alexander will compete this Saturday on Victory Road.
I was fortunate to be able to ask Tenille a question, which was who she thought would win the Knockouts Title match at Bound For Glory between Kylie and Deonna Purazzo, as well as who she would rather face between the two competitors.
Here’s some notes from the show:
- Tenille stated that she would welcome a Knockouts tag Team Division but is not interested in being a Tag Team Wrestler
- She confirmed that Kaleb with a K does in fact get paid for his work.
- She predicted that Deonna Purazzo would win the KO Title at BFG
- She has never faced Kylie Rae and would really like that match
- Her TNA Dream opponent would be against Gail Kim
- She doesn’t feel like she needs to wait for a titlke shot despite being out for several months.
- She loves her YouTube channel, her cooking show “Taste of Tenille” and loves inspiring people, being uplifting and talking about her skin condition.
- She is interested in expanding her cooking show and possibly doing a cook book. She would also like to travel more and try foods from all around the world on her show.
- As far as indies go, she is not currently doing them due to the pandemic but will eventually again once things get back to normal.
- Her favorite match she has ever had was against Asuka.
- Lance Storm is her mentor, trainer and she would not be where she is today without him
- Surprisingly, she thinks she will beat Grace at Victory Road.